Fair for You now has a range of sofas in the Good Payers Club, which customers are invited into after 6 months of good payments.
There are great benefits to Faux & Real Leather sofas, so we’ve created this list to help you understand the pros and cons of each and to help you make a decision.
- Smell & feels good
- Will last and arguable looks more distinguished with age
- Breathable, lets air pass through it
- Expensive – it comes from an animal which means some parts of the hide isn’t suitable, which leads to a lot of waste & therefore expensive material.
- It comes from an animal so isn’t considered environmentally friendly
- High maintenance – needs regular waxing to keep its gloss
- Leather tends to stretch with use, so expect wrinkles & fading
- More affordable
- More environmentally friendly – no animals harmed
- Very low maintenance with no regular care needed – wipe clean and waterproof options available, perfect for big families with small children.
- More durable and long lasting, it won’t crack or fade like real leather.
- It’s a man-made material, so you can get the colour and look you want.
- It isn’t leather
- Material is not breathable
- Can get punctured more easily
Ultimately you’ll want the sofa which will last, so consider the amount of people that will be using the sofa and your lifestyle before choosing between Leather or Faux Sofas.
With Fair for You you can choose from a great range of Sofas on Finance at prices, sizes and styles that suit all families. Our suppliers offer a range of top quality sofas which you can pay for in flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
You’ll hear from us within a day
Fair for You is a new alternative to high cost credit when buying items for your home.
Pay weekly for top quality items directly from our manufacturers. No hidden fees, we’re just a straight up, not-for-profit Community Interest Company. You pay what you can afford, when you can afford it and the faster you pay it off, the less you pay.
We were double award winners at Consumer Credit Awards including Consumer Credit Champion, and we are rated “Excellent” 5/5* on Trust Pilot.
- It’s quick & easy – from application to installation within 3 days!
- Then pay for it in flexible instalments to suit you
- Plus FREE delivery & removal service all across the UK
That is why we’re are the UK’s No.1 Trusted Flexible Credit Provider
Step 1. Select an item from our suppliers
(you’ll want “Shop Sofas” for Sofas)
Step 2. Put the item in your basket
you’ll be automatically taken to the Loan Application page
Step 3. Choose how much you want to pay & when
You can always adjust this later.
Once submitted you will hear from the Loans team within a day.