Need to get in touch?
Have you tried to find the answer to your question in our FAQs?
If you have any questions about your delivery or product please contact our suppliers directly:
- Dorset Homes – call 01935 315030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whirlpool – call 03448 111211 or email email@example.com on delivery issues and 03448 224224 if your query is product related.
- You can also contact Whirlpool on: Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat
Whirlpool’s Live chat opening hours are:
- Monday: Friday 8:30am – 6pm
- Saturday: 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Sunday: 9.30am – 3.30pm
If you need to get in touch please don’t hesitate to contact us via email, webchat, give us a call or fill out our feedback form below:
- You can contact us on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webchat on our website
- Call us on 0333 433 0739
If you’d prefer to write to us our address is:
Our Opening Times:
- Monday: 9am- 8pm
- Tuesday: 9am- 8pm
- Wednesday: 9am- 8pm
- Thursday: 9am- 8pm
- Friday: 9am- 7pm
- Saturday: 9am – 4pm
- Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Please note our offices are not open to the public, as all of our services are online.
Submit a Query
If you have a complaint and after discussing it with us, wish to take it further, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to look at your complaint. This is a free, independent service for resolving disputes.
While you can refer your complaint to the FOS at any time, they’ll need our consent to investigate complaints where:
- We haven’t had the chance to put things right
- We haven’t exceeded the 56-day timescale and haven’t yet issued our Final Response letter
If you decide to refer your complaint after we’ve issued our Final Response, you should do so within 6 months of the date on our Final Response letter.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service as below:
Call: 0300 123 91 23
Or if you’d prefer to write to them their address is:
Financial Ombudsman Service
London, E14 9SR
Online Dispute Resolution
The ODR platform is a web-based platform that is specifically designed to help consumers who have bought goods or services online and subsequently have a problem with that online purchase.
Any queries, please email: email@example.com