Make a Secure Online Payment at any time:
Missed your Loan Payment?
We understand that circumstances can change from day to day and that sometimes this is out of our customers control.
We don’t charge late fees and will work with you to rearrange a payment plan should you fall off track. We will not repossess your item/s if you’re finding it difficult to keep up with your payments or use bailiffs.
Should you experience difficulties keeping up with your payments please don’t hesitate to contact us. Fair for You is committed to helping you to stay in control of your finances.
Here’s how you can contact us:
- Email email@example.com
- SMS to 07800 005276
- Webchat on our website
- Call 0121 796 6767
Our opening times are:
- Monday: 9am – 8pm
- Tuesday: 9am – 8pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 8pm
- Thursday: 9am – 8pm
- Friday: 9am – 7pm
- Saturday: 9am – 4pm
- Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Here’s how we’ll help:
- If you miss a payment we will text you
- We will try to retake the payment – sometimes we find there has been a delay in retrieving money from your bank
- We will call you to talk things through but we will never harass you
We Can Make Changes to Your Payments By
- Make up your payment another week
- Increase your payments very slightly
- Change your payment date or move your payments in line with other income
- We will never apply late fees
Please note you cannot apply for another loan whilst you are in arrears.
If You Are Still Missing Payments
We would strongly recommend that you seek debt advice if you are unable to pay your loan.
- We will continue to write to you and call you if you have not been able to catch up your loan payments.
- After 30 days in arrears, we will issue a formal default notice to confirm the actions we may take regarding your loan.
- We will update your credit file to reflect the situation accurately. This may affect your credit rating.
We will continue to try to speak with you to help resolve your situation, and we have many customers who come back onto repayment, and afterwards are able to apply for a further loan.
If We Cannot Resolve the Repayment of Your Loan with You:
- We will not send the bailiffs in.
- We will not sell your debt to anyone else.
- We will on all occasions apply for a court judgement so that other lenders can see the situation very clearly.
- We will on all occasions pursue repayment from your benefits or your salary if you are working through an attachment of earnings.
- We will only add on costs we incur, we will not seek to make a profit from your difficulties in repaying your loan.
- We will pursue all loans for repayment in full.
- We do not believe it is fair for our customers who pay their loans, to pay higher interest rates to subsidise other customers who don’t repay their loan.