Getting beds on finance when you don’t have the cash to buy one outright could mean having a better bed for a better night’s sleep, with plenty of health benefits.
Most adults need between six and nine hours sleep per night in order to perform at their best, but it ranges.
According to the NHS Livewell page, sleep can:
- Helps keep you slim
- Boost immunity against colds
- Improves mood
- Helps with creativity & problem solving
- Keeps you focused in the day
- Improved mental wellbeing (anxiety, depression)
- Helps prevent diabetes & heart disease
So it’s worth taking your time and choosing the best bed for you, so that you and your family can benefit from a good night’s sleep.
Featured image is the Diamond PU Base, INCLUDES Orthopaedic Mattress, which you can find in our Beds section at www.fairforyou.co.uk